Lead Technical Client Manager
Lead Technical Client Manager
The AppNexus Lead Technical Client Manager (Lead TCM) is responsible for driving the success of AppNexus’ client’s direct ad serving business through owning technical and business support. This is a great opportunity for someone who has excellent technical, consultative and client-facing skills while learning the inner workings of the world’s largest independent ad tech company. This role is great for someone who loves to put their deep analytical skills to work solving complex problems (independently and within a team), loves to learn and teach others and has a demonstrable passion for technology, the Internet and all things digital.
About the team:
The Services team is dedicated to earning customer loyalty while building a world-class company together. We look for people who are consultative, analytical, technically minded, and passionate about helping others. Our team implements and supports customers on the AppNexus platform, obsesses about making them massively successful, and strategizes to help them achieve their goals. Real-time advertising can fundamentally transform our clients’ businesses, and we bring it to life for them.
About the job:
- Drive customer success by partnering with Account Management (AM) and Product Support (PS) teams to develop a deep understanding of the client’s business objectives while leveraging the possibilities offered by the AppNexus platform
- Consistently assist and serve as the escalation point of contact for the client, TCMs and PS teams to identify opportunities to improve process for the client
- Act as a key point of communication across client and internal teams to ensure all have up-to-date and accurate data to make sound decisions
- Serve as the internal client advocate in evangelizing their need for new or improved products and processes to increase client efficiency and effectiveness
- Work with internal teams to systematically identify and design more optimized work streams; implement and document effective strategies
- Share knowledge of best practices and foster growth with TCM team members and across the Services organization
About your skills:
- A quantitative degree and 5-8 years of work experience
- Outstanding troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving abilities in an independent and data-driven manner
- Proficiency with data analysis and manipulation in Excel
- Ability and confidence to work autonomously and collaborate cross-functionally
- Great organizational skills with the ability to be versatile and entrepreneurial
- Experience serving as a client-facing consulting lead for technical projects
- Ability to effectively manage multiple client priorities and projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with advertising technology solutions and ad network business models preferred
More about you:
- You are passionate about a culture of learning and teaching. You love challenging yourself to constantly improve, and sharing your knowledge to empower others
- You like to take risks when looking for novel solutions to complex problems. If faced with roadblocks, you continue to reach higher to make greatness happen
- You care about solving big, systemic problems. You look beyond the surface to understand root causes so that you can build long-term solutions for the whole ecosystem
- You believe in not only serving customers, but also empowering them by providing knowledge and tools
Learn. Teach. Build.
AppNexians make greatness happen
Join our community
Meet Some of AppNexus's Employees
Wei builds Android software development kits for companies who incorporate AppNexus into their digital advertising strategy. She helps make sure customers have a smooth product to implement.
Back to top