Lead Technical Client Manager
Lead Technical Client Manager
The Lead Technical Client Manager leads a team of Technical Client Managers and Product Specialists who use their product and domain expertise to drive customer success on the AppNexus Platform. This role is responsible for building a team, establishing and implementing operational and consulting best practices, coordinating cross-functionally to drive internal alignment, ensuring segment success, and partnering with the Account Management group to develop joint strategies that drive customer success.
About the team:
The Services department is dedicated to earning customer loyalty while building a world-class company together. We look for people who are consultative, analytical, technically minded, and passionate about helping others. Our team implements and supports customers on the AppNexus platform, obsesses about making them massively successful, and strategizes to help them achieve their goals. Real-time advertising can fundamentally transform our clients’ businesses, and we bring it to life for them.
About the job:
- Serve as the product and domain expert to ensure we are delivering best-in-class service to our customers, driving them to maximize the value of our platform
- Manage resources of the TCM and PS teams to focus them where they create the most enterprise value
- Consistently serve as the escalation point of contact for the client and assist the TCM and PS teams to identify opportunities to improve processes for the client
- Effectively collaborate and communicate with Account Management to identify value-adding opportunities with existing customers
- Act as a key point of communication across client and internal teams to ensure all have up-to-date and accurate data to make sound decisions
- Identify, design and develop more optimized work streams; implement and document effective strategies to share knowledge across the TCM and PS teams
- Assist management with hiring, onboarding, development and performance feedback while serving as the team advocate for escalation
About your skills:
- A technical or analytical degree with 5-8 years of work experience
- Outstanding troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving abilities, along with an ability to collaborate cross-functionally
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrable passion for learning new technologies
- Great organizational skills with the ability to be versatile and entrepreneurial
- Experience with online media buying and selling, advertising technology solutions, and ad network business models is a plus
- Experience with relational databases a plus
- Experience serving as a client-facing consulting lead for technical projects
More about you:
- You are passionate about a culture of learning and teaching. You love challenging yourself to constantly improve, and sharing your knowledge to empower others
- You like to take risks when looking for novel solutions to complex problems. If faced with roadblocks, you continue to reach higher to make greatness happen
- You care about solving big, systemic problems. You look beyond the surface to understand root causes so that you can build long-term solutions for the whole ecosystem
- You believe in not only serving customers, but also empowering them by providing knowledge and tools
Learn. Teach. Build.
AppNexians make greatness happen
Join our community
Meet Some of AppNexus's Employees
Wei builds Android software development kits for companies who incorporate AppNexus into their digital advertising strategy. She helps make sure customers have a smooth product to implement.
Back to top