General Application, Marketing
Marketing, General Application
Interested in learning about our Marketing teams? Don’t see an open role that fits your future career goals? Submit a general application to our Marketing team! Our Recruiters are looking for innovative, passionate, and driven people who can foster strong client relationships, meet sales quotas, and drive awareness of our products, all whilst thriving in a fast-paced environment.
About the team:
The AppNexus Marketing team shapes and manages AppNexus’ brand, including corporate and product messaging, relying on data from market and competitive research to evolve our strategy. From tweets to one-sheets, from media appearances to industry-hyped events and world conferences, we dazzle our industry peers, potential clients, and prospective hires.
More about you:
- You are passionate about a culture of learning and teaching. You love challenging yourself to constantly improve, and sharing your knowledge to empower others
- You like to take risks when looking for novel solutions to complex problems. If faced with roadblocks, you continue to reach higher to make greatness happen
- You care about solving big, systemic problems. You look beyond the surface to understand root causes so that you can build long-term solutions for the whole ecosystem
- You believe in not only serving customers, but also empowering them by providing knowledge and tools
AppNexus is proud to offer equal opportunity in all aspects of employment. We strive to foster a diverse, inclusive and engaging work environment. We welcome applications from all candidates and look forward to receiving yours! Our diversity in action:
- Partnering with Path Forward to offer returnships to help caregivers reenter the workforce
- Sharing feedback openly through roundtable discussions on how to make progress on our Diversity & Inclusion goals
- Galvanizing diversity and inclusion through our affinity groups (including OutNexus, AppNexus Women’s Network, AppNexus Latino Alliance and BlackNexus to name just a few!)
- Partnering with Fairygodboss to support our commitment to women’s advancement in tech
Back to top