Field Marketing Manager, Americas
Field Marketing Manager, Americas
The Field Marketing Manager is entrusted with planning, developing, project managing and executing commercial marketing programs to attract and engage clients, amplify AppNexus’ messaging across media buying communities and drive spend in the AppNexus marketplace. In this role, you will partner with our buy-side go-to-market teams to build integrated marketing campaigns in the Americas. You will develop and deliver a set of marketing initiatives, particularly around demand generation, thought leadership, events and customer marketing.
About the team:
The AppNexus Commercial Marketing team is embedded in the commercial organization and works in close coordination with sales and account managers to evangelize the company’s product strategy and roadmap, drive new and incremental business opportunities and generate awareness in regional markets. The team also works closely with our Product Marketing and Corporate Marketing and Communications organizations to ensure that company messaging resonates most effectively in local markets and in the field.
About the job:
- Support the development of a compelling story for AppNexus across the United States: deploying global messaging narratives that align with our buyside go to market priorities
- Develop actionable market insights: monitor competition, understand industry trends, explore regional and segment behaviors
- Build measurable marketing campaigns that help connect clients on the buy and sell sides of our business
- Empower sales teams, customers and partners: build the sales tools and marketing programs that connect key audiences with the right AppNexus message at the right time
- Analyze and use the data: dig deeply into Salesforce and third-party data sources to build an accurate picture of the US market opportunity
- Continually evaluate: assess the efficacy of all marketing initiatives and projects using detailed and measurable metrics
- Build the process as we go: break new ground and find new ways of working as we scale the organization
About your skills:
- 5+ years of experience in B2B marketing including demand generation, outbound marketing, marketing automation, content marketing, thought leadership, events, and digital
- Experience in the programmatic or digital advertising landscape, particularly on the buy-side would be advantageous
- Ability to work collaboratively with and influence various functional teams and key stakeholders
- Effective verbal and written communication
More about you:
- You are passionate about a culture of learning and teaching. You love challenging yourself to constantly improve, and sharing your knowledge to empower others
- You like to take risks when looking for novel solutions to complex problems. If faced with roadblocks, you continue to reach higher to make greatness happen
- You care about solving big, systemic problems. You look beyond the surface to understand root causes so that you can build long-term solutions for the whole ecosystem
- You believe in not only serving customers, but also empowering them by providing knowledge and tools
Learn. Teach. Build.
AppNexians make greatness happen
Join our community
AppNexus is proud to offer equal opportunity in all aspects of employment. We strive to foster a diverse, inclusive and engaging work environment. We welcome applications from all candidates and look forward to receiving yours. Our diversity in action:
- Partnering with Path Forward to offer returnships to help caregivers reenter the workforce
- Sharing feedback openly through roundtable discussions on how to make progress on our Diversity & Inclusion goals
- Celebrating our diversity with affinity groups (including OutNexus, AppNexus Women’s Network, AppNexus Latino Alliance and AppNexus Black Alliance to name just a few!)
Meet Some of AppNexus's Employees
Wei builds Android software development kits for companies who incorporate AppNexus into their digital advertising strategy. She helps make sure customers have a smooth product to implement.
Back to top