The Account Manager is responsible for managing and retaining a diverse book of business consisting of AppNexus’ publisher clients across all product lines. In this role, you will develop a deep understanding of AppNexus’ supply-side business and will be responsible for driving revenue through upsells and cross-sells, negotiating contract renewals, cultivating senior client relationships, and prioritizing across a large book of business.
About the team:
Sales & Account Management is a driven and results-oriented organization that helps bring AppNexus’ digital advertising products to market. Our focus is building our clients’ businesses through leading-edge technology solutions, intuitive and effective ad serving tools, and strategic business consulting. We develop and nurture relationships with a wide range of publishers and advertisers to help them more effectively reach their target audience through real-time ad serving, allowing them to manage and grow their digital advertising business. Our team is seeking innovative, passionate, and driven people who can foster strong client relationships, meet sales quotas, and drive awareness of our products, all whilst thriving in a fast-paced environment.
About the job:
- Provide best-in-class support for partners’ operational practices and activities
- Compile and deliver regular in-person business review presentations to senior executives
- Drive long-term partnership value with clients through a deep understanding of their businesses and AppNexus technology
- Renew and retain all existing business through contract negotiation
- Work cross-functionally with Product and Services teams to achieve long-term customer success
- Manage business and technical escalations and communicate with all stakeholders to maintain momentum and ensure success
About your skills:
- 2+ years of experience with demonstrated ability to deliver against revenue targets
- Rank and deliver competing priorities and tasks
- Effective communication and presentation skills
- Ability to build strong relationships at senior levels and work cross-functionally
- Proven ability to analyze data and communicate insights with stakeholders
- Relevant experience in digital media; publisher experience preferred
More about you:
- You are passionate about a culture of learning and teaching. You love challenging yourself to constantly improve, and sharing your knowledge to empower others
- You like to take risks when looking for novel solutions to complex problems. If faced with roadblocks, you continue to reach higher to make greatness happen
- You care about solving big, systemic problems. You look beyond the surface to understand root causes so that you can build long-term solutions for the whole ecosystem
- You believe in not only serving customers, but also empowering them by providing knowledge and tools
Learn. Teach. Build.
AppNexians make greatness happen
Join our community
AppNexus is proud to offer equal opportunity in all aspects of employment. We strive to foster a diverse, inclusive and engaging work environment. We welcome applications from all candidates and look forward to receiving yours. Our diversity in action:
- Partnering with Path Forward to offer returnships to help caregivers reenter the workforce
- Sharing feedback openly through roundtable discussions on how to make progress on our Diversity & Inclusion goals
- Celebrating our diversity with affinity groups (including OutNexus, AppNexus Women’s Network, AppNexus Latino Alliance and BlackNexus to name just a few!)
Meet Some of AppNexus's Employees
Wei builds Android software development kits for companies who incorporate AppNexus into their digital advertising strategy. She helps make sure customers have a smooth product to implement.
Back to top