Senior/Lead Programmatic Supply Partnerships Manager (m/f) for AppLift
What we do:
We’re here to solve a problem faced by all mobile app marketers: how to find the best possible users for their apps at the best possible price. By connecting mobile app marketers with over a billion users worldwide through our performance-focused technology, we enable them to acquire just the ones that will help them to achieve their business goals.
- You have 3+ years of experience in a mobile AdTech company or mobile development / publishing of apps. Prior experience working on the publisher business development side of a large SSP/Exchange or Adnetwork is a big plus.
- Building and maintaining excellent relations in the adtech space
- Highly effective communicator and a smart negotiator
- Excellent leadership skills
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- A roll up your sleeves, self-starter personality
- Creativity and problem solving skills
- Excellent operational execution skills and stay “on top of things”
- Success in this role requires extensive knowledge of ad tech industry including RTB platforms, DSP/SSP functionality, Supply strategy and industry trends
- Developing new business from new direct publishers, with a focus on technology
- You have dotted-line reporting relationships to AppLifts supply agents globally .
- You provide educational resources and support to the team
- You design and execute a BD strategy to support AppLift’s strong growth vision
- You proactively identify business challenges and support the management team in acting on them
- You represent the company within our group and towards the general public
- You make the right decisions to quickly move forward in a fast-paced business environment
- You continuously further develop yourself and stay on top of the latest tech industry innovations and trends
- You report directly to the VP of Publisher Growth
What do we offer?
- Join one of the top mobile advertising companies worldwide
- Benefit from working with some of the most experienced professionals of our industry and constantly grow with us
- Enjoy Start-Up perks (our lounge area, gaming in the office, team events, boat parties and many more) in a stable and profitable company
- Be a part of a multinational team (35+ nationalities) that will bring mobile advertising to the next level
- Take responsibility from the first day and manage projects that will have a significant impact on AppLift’s success
- Enjoy a competitive salary package and benefit from a tailored career development path
Interested? – Please submit your 1-Page CV online.
Meet Some of AppLift's Employees
As an account manager for AppLift, Iryna acts as the first point of contact for clients, ensuring their satisfaction with the service and addressing all of their specific needs.
Back to top