Senior Software Engineer- ROR (m/f) for AppLift
AppLift is a data-driven technology company that empowers mobile app advertisers to acquire and re-engage quality users at scale on a performance basis. AppLift’s programmatic media buying platform DataLift provides access to all automated supply sources in the market, reaching over a billion users. The technology leverages first- and third-party data to optimize media buys across all stages of the conversion funnel and, through its proprietary LTV optimization technology, enables ROI-maximized user acquisition. AppLift is trusted by 500+ leading global advertisers across all verticals, such as King, Zynga, OLX, Glu Mobile, Myntra, Paltalk, Nexon, and Tap4Fun.
- You need to have good hands on experience in Developing Ruby on Rails Web Applications.
- You have an understanding of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds etc.
- You have an understanding of accessibility and security compliance.
- You have a good understanding of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers and environments.
- You need good knowledge on Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- You have an understanding of the fundamental design principles behind a scalable application. You know how to design for performance and high availability.
- You have an understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform.
- You create database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- You implement automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- You are proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as git, subversion, CVS etc.
- You have experience in agile development. Contribution to open source projects is preferred
- You have basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3
- You have 5+ years working on Backend / Front-end Web Technologies. Out of which, 3+ years on ROR.
- You have rich experience in developing Ruby on Rails web applications.
- Experience in PHP with MVC frameworks is preferred.
- Experience in Front-end JS Technologies/Frameworks viz., AngularJS, Backbone.JS, JQuery is preferred.
- You have good working knowledge of relational and non-relational databases.
- You have experience in designing, consuming, and implementing RESTful services.
- You are passionate for writing re-usable code that empowers other developers to work faster and smarter.
- You are good at understanding that testing is part of your deliverables and a benefit to the company and the team.
- You have good knowledge of version control, such as git and the git-flow methodology.
- You are familiar and comfortable with agile development practices including scrum, Kanban etc.
What do we offer?
- You get valuable insights into mobile marketing/entrepreneurship and have a high impact on shaping the expansion and success of AppLift across India
- Profit from working with European Serial Entrepreneurs who co-founded over 10 successful companies within the last 8 years and get access to a well-established network and be able to build your own top-tier network & reputation
- Learn and grow in an environment characterized by flat hierarchy, entrepreneurial drive and fun
- You experience an excellent learning culture
- Competitive remuneration package and much more!
Meet Some of AppLift's Employees
As an account manager for AppLift, Iryna acts as the first point of contact for clients, ensuring their satisfaction with the service and addressing all of their specific needs.
Back to top