Senior Data Engineer (m/f) for AppLift
AppLift is a data-driven technology company that empowers mobile app advertisers to acquire and re-engage quality users at scale on a performance basis. AppLift’s programmatic media buying platform DataLift provides access to all automated supply sources in the market, reaching over a billion users. The technology leverages first- and third-party data to optimize media buys across all stages of the conversion funnel and, through its proprietary LTV optimization technology, enables ROI-maximized user acquisition. AppLift is trusted by 500+ leading global advertisers across all verticals, such as King, Zynga, OLX, Glu Mobile, Myntra, Paltalk, Nexon, and Tap4Fun.
- You will be involved in the technical design of our products
- You design, develop and implement our Data & Analytics processes together with our Data team and our engineers
- You design and improve our data processes and architectures with cutting edge technologies to streamline and analyze massive data flows from our existing backend infrastructure or external sources
- You coach junior Data & Analytics team members to increase the team’s overall technical knowledge and efficiency
- You translate business needs into technical requirements for new projects
- You constantly explore and evaluate the implementation of new technologies to address infrastructure scalability and performance challenges
- You stay on top of current industry trends
- Previous work experience (5+ years) in the internet, mobile, software is a strong plus but not a prerequisite
- You have extensive knowledge on databases and best engineering practices
- Hands-on experience in working with latest data infrastructure technologies (Hadoop Spark, Hive, etc)
- Familiar with Scala, Java, Python or other functional/object oriented languages
- Ability to explain complex concepts to non-technical stakeholders and junior team members
- Proficiency in English
- Ability to learn and work with new technologies
- Performance driven mindset with a strong motivation to lead professionally
- Ability to work and communicate in a fast paced international environment
- Knowledge of data science techniques (predictive analytics, data mining and machine learning) is a plus
- Masters or Bachelor degree, preferably in computer science or related fields. Our applicants are usually in the top 10-20% of their academic or professional peer group
What do we offer?
- You get valuable insights into mobile marketing/entrepreneurship and have a high impact on shaping the expansion and success of AppLift across India
- Profit from working with European Serial Entrepreneurs who co-founded over 10 successful companies within the last 8 years and get access to a well-established network and be able to build your own top-tier network & reputation
- Learn and grow in an environment characterized by flat hierarchy, entrepreneurial drive and fun
- You experience an excellent learning culture
- Competitive remuneration package and much more!
Meet Some of AppLift's Employees
As an account manager for AppLift, Iryna acts as the first point of contact for clients, ensuring their satisfaction with the service and addressing all of their specific needs.
Back to top