Lead Data Scientist (m/f) for AppLift
AppLift is a data-driven technology company that empowers mobile app advertisers to acquire and re-engage quality users at scale on a performance basis. AppLift’s programmatic media buying platform DataLift provides access to all automated supply sources in the market, reaching over a billion users. The technology leverages first- and third-party data to optimize media buys across all stages of the conversion funnel and, through its proprietary LTV optimization technology, enables ROI-maximized user acquisition. AppLift is trusted by 500+ leading global advertisers across all verticals, such as King, Zynga, OLX, Glu Mobile, Myntra, Paltalk, Nexon, and Tap4Fun.
- You are hands on with data, implementation and methodologies
- You are able to implement, measure and evaluate different algorithmic approaches, along with great problem solving skills and strong theoretical foundation
- You have expertise in implementing machine-learning and algorithmic concepts. Proficiency in coding and understanding of engineering trade-offs
- You innovate and develop approaches to improve click/conversion rate, eliminate impression/click fraud and enhance ad bidding strategies
- You perform statistical analysis, data mining to model user behavior and improve ad relevance, ad click through and app installs
- You are able to work independently and deliver practical results on real data with high accountability
- You are able to work with business stakeholders and negotiate requirements with them.
- You are able to prioritize your work and the work of your team.
- 7+ years of experience in applied research or industry work experience
- If you have a PhD, then 5 years and above of work experience.
- Degree in statistics, applied mathematics, machine learning, or other highly quantitative experience
- Experience in working with technologies and tools like R, TensorFlow, Graphlab, Hadoop, Hive, Spark, Pig
- Coding proficiency in at-least one language like python or Java
- Prior experience in ad tech a strong plus
- Prior experience leading a team of scientists a plus
What do we offer?
- You get valuable insights into mobile marketing/entrepreneurship and have a high impact on shaping the expansion and success of AppLift across India
- Profit from working with European Serial Entrepreneurs who co-founded over 10 successful companies within the last 8 years and get access to a well-established network and be able to build your own top-tier network & reputation
- Learn and grow in an environment characterized by flat hierarchy, entrepreneurial drive and fun
- You experience an excellent learning culture
- Competitive remuneration package and much more!
Meet Some of AppLift's Employees
As an account manager for AppLift, Iryna acts as the first point of contact for clients, ensuring their satisfaction with the service and addressing all of their specific needs.
Back to top