Engineering Manager (m/f) for AppLift
AppLift is a data-driven technology company that empowers mobile app advertisers to acquire and re-engage quality users at scale on a performance basis. AppLift’s programmatic media buying platform DataLift provides access to all automated supply sources in the market, reaching over a billion users. The technology leverages first- and third-party data to optimize media buys across all stages of the conversion funnel and, through its proprietary LTV optimization technology, enables ROI-maximized user acquisition. AppLift is trusted by 500+ leading global advertisers across all verticals, such as King, Zynga, OLX, Glu Mobile, Myntra, Paltalk, Nexon, and Tap4Fun.
- You have some experience with building a back-end system as well.
- You are hands on and deeply technical with strong coding expertise
- You are an effective people manager with proven leadership abilities
- You lead the team to build and maintain a front-end architecture that is implemented as a unified-UI but appears as custom-UI based on roles and permissions of the person logged-in
- You improve stability, reliability and latency for ad-management portal and data-charting components front-end
- You are familiar and comfortable to drive agile development practices including but not limited to scrum etc.
- You promote best practices for software development, testing and deployment. Research, adopt newer technologies and tools to improve the front end or productivity.
- At-least 9+ years working on Angular OR Ruby experience required, preferable to have both.
- At-least 2 years experience as a manager of 5-6 people in team
- Hands on expertise in core PHP & MVC frameworks. Familiarity with NodeJs, AngularJs
- Prior experience working on LAMP stack
What do we offer?
- You get valuable insights into mobile marketing/entrepreneurship and have a high impact on shaping the expansion and success of AppLift across India
- Profit from working with European Serial Entrepreneurs who co-founded over 10 successful companies within the last 8 years and get access to a well-established network and be able to build your own top-tier network & reputation
- Learn and grow in an environment characterized by flat hierarchy, entrepreneurial drive and fun
- You experience an excellent learning culture
- Competitive remuneration package and much more!
Meet Some of AppLift's Employees
As an account manager for AppLift, Iryna acts as the first point of contact for clients, ensuring their satisfaction with the service and addressing all of their specific needs.
Back to top