Business Development Manager (m/f) for AppLift Japan
What we do
AppLift is a leading mobile ad tech company that empowers mobile app advertisers to take control of every stage of the app marketing lifecycle. AppLift’s programmatic platform, DataLift 360, enables advertisers to launch their apps as well as grow and retain quality users from one interface. With DataLift 360, app marketers can programmatically access all major mobile ad inventory worldwide and control their campaigns through a single proprietary technology platform, which provides advanced data integration as well as extended targeting and audience management capabilities.
- Your core responsibility is to both strategically and operationally grow our advertiser portfolio
- You acquire and negotiate deals with new advertisers
- You support event and trade fair preparations and participate in selected events to represent AppLift at industry events locally and abroad
- You conduct market research and competitor analysis to identify trends and new opportunities for business growth
- You work closely with internal teams: Account Management, Ad Operations, Yield Management to communicate and prioritise needs/requests
- You influence decisions through product and sales analysis being a thought leader on all aspects of the business
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably from a top University
- 1 – 3 years of experience in sales and mobile advertising
- Good understanding of the Japanese mobile advertising industry
- Proven track record in acquiring and managing clients. Existing network in the mobile industry/agency relationship is a plus
- Very strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Highly motivated and work result oriented
- Strong knowledge of MS office
- Fluent in Japanese is a must-have; solid communication skills in English
- Entrepreneurial mindset
What do we offer?
- You get valuable insights into mobile marketing/entrepreneurship and have a high impact on shaping the expansion and success of AppLift across Japan
- Work in a truly global company with 40+ nationalities, 9 global offices, and 200+ amazing colleagues
- Learn and grow in an environment characterised by flat hierarchy, entrepreneurial drive and fun
- You experience an excellent learning culture
- You enjoy a competitive remuneration package (including performance related bonus)
Interested? – Please submit your 1-Page CV online.
Meet Some of AppLift's Employees
As an account manager for AppLift, Iryna acts as the first point of contact for clients, ensuring their satisfaction with the service and addressing all of their specific needs.
Back to top