WW Operations Product Development Supply Chain Intelligence PM
- Cupertino, CA
Posted: Oct 20, 2020
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200189624
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. A successful Supply Chain Intelligence PM has an attentiveness to detail with a vision for big ideas, and a love of data in combination with excellent interpersonal skills. This role requires a passion for data integrity and process improvement along with a desire to analyze and influence supply chain trends. Are you a self-starter with a strong sense of ownership and a creative problem solver? Can you quickly switch between minute details and the big picture while working across multiple projects with contending priorities? Do you have relevant experience in supply chain, data analytics, operations, procurement, financial analysis and project management? If yes, we hope you will consider joining our Supply Chain Intelligence team at Apple. This is a unique opportunity for you to learn about the entire supply chain and product development process at Apple, while contributing to the company's operational excellence.
- Solid understanding of key supply chain metrics and the global trends that impact them
- Fast learner with an innovative and strategic approach to all tasks
- Ability to work cross-functionally while managing different motivations
- Passion for data integrity and a proven ability to manage large sets of data
- Tableau and data manipulation skills
- Database or system creation and management with a view towards future requirements
- Comfort and skill with tactfully challenging the status quo and pushing boundaries
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and relationship building skills
- Ability to manage concurrent projects with constantly changing and competing priorities
- Demonstrated ability to craft and deliver concise, compelling presentations
- Maniacal attention to detail, and its role in the bigger picture
- Insatiable curiosity with an ability to effectively dig for answers and solutions
- Expert in Excel, including pivot tables, vlookup, etc.
- Experience in Keynote or FileMaker is a plus
In this role, you will: - Analyze quantitative and qualitative data to provide clear insights and strategic direction on supply chain related initiatives such as risk mitigation and supply chain diversification - Inform and influence company and product decisions - Serve as a "one stop shop" for supply chain intelligence by wrangling data from multiple teams - Navigate internal systems to maintain an accurate and comprehensive database of supplier details - Develop, track and report metrics to summarize and communicate supply chain trends and risks - Partner with Procurement Managers (GSMs), Supplier Responsibility and Finance, to provide comprehensive supply chain insights - Train system users to increase engagement; collect and incorporate feedback into system builds - Create and drive data governance processes within systems and across cross-functional teams
Education & Experience
BA/BS required plus >5 years of relevant experience
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant, please click here. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants. For more information, please click here.
- Apple will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law. If you are applying for a position in San Francisco, please click here.
- Apple participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations as required by law. Learn more.
- Apple is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. Learn more.
- Apple is a drug-free workplace. Learn more.
Back to top