WW Digital Channel Development Manager
- Cupertino, CA
Posted: Jun 15, 2020
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200147358
The WW Digital Channel Team drives the development of digital strategies across Apple channels. It is creating a consistent brand experience in the digital world, whether it is on a partner's website or on global marketplaces or on social commerce. The WW Digital Channel Team serves as the center of expertise on eCommerce and will be instrumental in unlocking Apple's potential in maximizing customer experience, brand presence and sales growth across digital channels. We are seeking a digital channel development manager to drive business development and create digital channel programs and roadmap with key partners. This role will be instrumental to revolutionalize digital partner engagement to transform Apple's customer experience across global digital channels. This role is highly collaborative and you will need to work closely with regional sales teams, as well as external key partners to drive digital success and Apple's sales growth.
- 8+ years of experience in a eCommerce, retail or business development role
- Proven experience succeeding in complex, matrix and cross-functional projects
- Solid understanding and experience managing sales, marketing or eCommerce related projects
- Ability to personally deliver large scale initiatives in a fast-paced environment with high levels of complexity and ambiguity
- Experience delivering successful end-to-end digital programs or campaigns, from concept to execution to reporting and optimization
- Innovative thinking to approach challenges from multiple angles
- Experience setting, managing and reporting against multi-year plans, budgets, critical metrics, breakthroughs, roadmaps, etc.
- Ability to inspire, influence and collaborate across a wide range of constituents across functions and organizational levels
- Demonstrated organizational skills, ability to prioritize tasks and manage time efficiently while maintaining attention to detail
- Excellent written, presentation and oral communication skills
- Willing to take action and enjoy working in a fast paced, dynamic environment
1. Conduct partner assessments and work closely with sales teams to create partner account plans and roadmaps. 2. Setup new digital models, programs and monitoring metrics. 3. Facilitate rollout of new WW digital initiatives such as customer experience programs, systems and tools to top partners. 4. Measure & optimize Apple's CX and program performance with testing (AB MVT) roadmaps. 5. Create and deliver digital playbooks, standard methodologies and training to regional sales teams. 6. Support regional sales teams to sell-in and negotiate digital agreements to maximize Apple's interest. 7. Be abreast on market trends and partner's platform capabilities and strategic plans for new partnership opportunities 8. Drive regular digital reviews and digital planning with sales regions.
Education & Experience
Bachelors Degree, MBA (preferred)
- Ability in multiple languages preferred
- Apple is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity.
Back to top