WTE QA Engineer
- San Diego, CA
Posted: Nov 10, 2020
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200198899
Join the Wireless Technologies and Ecosystems (WTE) team and be part of a best-in-class team of engineers, working with multi-functional teams to drive innovation and develop products used by millions worldwide. We are looking for a highly reciprocal individual who can excel in a high-paced environment. Be ready to make something extraordinary when you come here. Dynamic, encouraging people and innovative, industry-defining technologies are the norm at Apple. The people who work here have reinvented and defined entire industries with our products and services. The same real passion for innovation also applies to our business practices - strengthening our dedication to leave the world better than we found it. You should join Apple if you want to help deliver the next amazing Apple product.
- 7+ years of experience as a QA Engineer
- Strong Software Engineering skills including design, programming (using C, C++), scripting (Python preferred, Perl) and debugging
- 5+ years of strong knowledge of Telephony and Protocol/Physical Layers as a developer/QA Engineer.
- Experience in iOS and Telephony stack is a strong plus.
- Highly motivated and self-directed
- Excellent debugging skills
- Solid understanding of 3GPP/ETSI specs
- Validated understanding of SQA methodologies & practices.
- Thrive in a collaborative environment and can clearly communicate while confidently driving multiple projects across many teams.
- Obsessively passionate and inquisitive, and seek to solve everyday problems in innovative ways.
- Laser-focused on the smallest details that are meaningful to our customers.
Apple's Wireless Technologies and Ecosystems QA team is seeking talented, highly motivated and disciplined engineers to work across groundbreaking technologies.You will join a dynamic team responsible for qualifying the latest Wireless products. Your focus will be testing communication technologies and telephony functionality in Apple's innovative devices. The position involves highly technical QA and validation engineering with excellent problem solving and communication skills that solves everyday problems for customers using iPhone, iPad, Watch and other wireless product lines. We are passionate about keeping our users connected 24/7 wherever they go. This team takes pride in not just coming up with proven software designs but also in disrupting traditional models of the communication/cellular ecosystem. We do whatever it takes to bring user experience to the next level. Are you equally passionate about communication/cellular technologies and have the dream to work on groundbreaking technologies? Then we are looking for you. As part of this team you will impact iPhone user experience worldwide.
Education & Experience
Bachelors or Masters in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent.
Back to top