Worldwide Connections Planner, Marcom
- Cupertino, CA
Posted: Nov 20, 2020
Role Number: 200205522
As our WW Connections Planner you will partner with various cross functional teams and our media agency to develop global integrated communications strategies. This will include helping to define the consumer journey of our various products to create relevant and bespoke communications plans. You will collaborate with teams across paid and organic media, media agency, brand, planning, creative, and analytics to create integrated communications plans. It is imperative that this connections planner understand cultural and market trends, media data and platform insights, consumer research, and .com consumer path, ultimately leading to strategies that effectively connect our products to our consumers. You will work alongside Media team LOB leaders to ensure that strategies are aligned with brand nuances, taking into account successful media placements, platform insights, and overall media imperatives.
- Collaborate closely with the agency, media LOB owners, planning, brand, and creative teams to drive the development of communications plans that will lead to integrated worldwide campaigns.
- Solid understanding of paid channels, including social, SEM, programmatic, partnerships, and traditional channels
- Experience in writing communication plans that carry a strategic thread from strong objectives to actionable and measurable metrics.
- Experience developing communications plans, coms architectures, consumer journeys, campaign narratives and channel plans
- Provide thought leadership in consumer behavior, creative media, emerging media and technology
- Work closely with planning and analytics teams to bring quantitative and qualitative insights to plans
- Organize, concept, and develop culturally relevant connections ideas that can live in relevant media environments
- Take high-level communications tasks and work with media LOB owners to identify how our brands should behave different in culture
- Stay aware of industry standards, new media programs/opportunities in order to advise on new ways to reach targets
- You will have 7-10 yrs of experience in a strategic media role or as a communications planner or strategist
You will be joining a team of forward-thinking Media specialists within Marcom who collaborate closely with extraordinary creative talent to launch Apple products, craft new customer experiences, and tackle complex marketing challenges. Using an objective and data-focused approach, our team connects the Apple brand with current and future customers all over the world
Education & Experience
Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Client Media or Media Agency experience needed.
Back to top