Wireless Test Engineer, WiFi/Bluetooth
- Cupertino, CA
Posted: Jun 9, 2020
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200167680
Join our Wireless Software Engineering team and drive innovation that matters! We create and seamlessly integrate technologies that enrich people's lives and deliver the best user-experience. If you're passionate about quality, we may have the job for you. The Wireless Technologies team is looking for a highly qualified software engineer to help ensure quality for any of the Wireless Technologies - like WiFi/ BT - for all Apple Watch, Apple TV, Mac OS and iOS platforms. The candidate should have excellent problem solving and communication skills.
- Willing to work with innovative, fun, and passionate people
- Experience in WiFi and/or BT Functional or Performance or Stability Testing
- Good Understanding and working knowledge of WiFi and/or BT protocols
- Good understanding of Operating System concepts
- Ability to develop test cases and test methodologies
- Ability to develop and debug automation test cases
- Design and Develop innovative ideas that solve automation and execution problems.
- Thrive in a collaborative environment and comfortable working with cross-functional teams
- Support development in debugging and reproducing issues
- Can clearly communicate and driving multiple projects across many teams
- Obsessively passionate and inquisitive
- Laser-focused on the smallest details that are meaningful to our customers
As a Wireless Software Test Engineer on our team, you will join a dynamic team responsible for qualifying the wireless features and software for the latest iPhones/iPads, Apple Watches, Apple TV's, and Mac OS product lines. The successful candidate will drive to ensure the stability and reliability of our WiFi and BT chipsets and products.
Education & Experience
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent experience.
- Preferable to have automation experience in any of the scripting or programing languages Coding skills in C/C++ or scripting skills in python/shell
Back to top