Wireless Systems Engineer, Product Stability
- San Diego, CA
Posted: Nov 17, 2020
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200198893
Join the Wireless Technologies and Eco-Systems (WTE) organization and be part of an outstanding team of engineers, working with multi-functional teams to drive innovation and develop products used by millions worldwide We build and seamlessly integrate technologies that enriches peoples' lives and deliver the best user-experience. Our team is looking for a highly reciprocal individual who can excel in a high-paced environment. Be ready to make something extraordinary when you come here. Multifaceted, encouraging and innovative people who build industry-defining technologies are the norm at Apple. If you're passionate about building technology that will make a difference, we may have the job for you!
- Deep knowledge of Cellular Radio Standards (5G NR, LTE, UMTS, CDMA etc).
- 10+ years of hands-on experience with testing cellular technologies (5G, LTE, UMTS, CDMA, IMS etc).
- Excellent work experience on MTBF issues analysis e.g. Performance, CA, 5G, VoLTE, SRVCC, CSFB, Crashes, Resets, Panics etc
- Good knowledge of how to write testable code
- Good understanding of MTBF/Stability Testing, Automation Tools, Test Suits, Execution and test setups
- Exposure to modem bring-up from early development to maintenance phase
- Exposure to Tier 1 Mobile Operators across globe and IOT requirements testing
- Ability to work efficient with teammates who work remotely
- Good attention to detail, strong written and interpersonal skills
- Experience in leading global teams
We are looking for a highly technical Cellular Software Development Test Engineer with excellent problem solving and communication skills. You will join a diverse team responsible for qualifying the wireless features and software for the latest iPhones/iPads and Apple Watch product lines. You will complete both documented and ad hoc testing to ensure the highest quality releases.
Education & Experience
Bachelor or Masters in Computer Science, Electrical engineering, or equivalent.
Back to top