Wireless Software Development Engineer
- San Diego, CA
Posted: Nov 16, 2020
Role Number: 200161644
Join "Wireless Technology and Eco-system (WTE)" organization, and join an extraordinary team of engineers; working with multi-functional teams to drive innovation and develop products used by millions worldwide. Apple's Wireless Software Architecture team is seeking hardworking, highly motivated and proactive engineer to work across layers on groundbreaking wireless IOT technologies. The position involves identifying and/or developing core wireless technologies that solves everyday problems for customers using iPhone, iPad, Watch and other wireless product lines!
- Minimum 3~5 years hands on experience in Software development/system engineering
- Development experiences with real-time operating systems
- Proven experience in writing software for multi-threaded environments
- Strong Software Engineering skills including Design, Programming in C or C++ and Debugging
- Working experience with Open source Software is a plus
- Experience in developing frameworks and APIs is a plus
- Proven track record of project deliverables from concept to commercialization
- Obsessively passionate and inquisitive with a focus on solving everyday problems in innovative ways
- Attention to the smallest details that are meaningful to customers
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
Working as a part of an extraordinary development team, we are searching for a highly motivated software developer. In this position, you will have the opportunity to develop exciting features for Apple's next generation products. You work will involve wireless software and protocol development. Your contributions will make a clear difference towards future iOS products.
Education & Experience
Bachelor/Master degree in Computer Engineering, or equivalent majors.
Back to top