Wireless SOC Engineering Program Manager
Posted: Dec 3, 2019
Role Number: 200001079
Are you a wireless silicon design engineering professional with strong leadership ability? Apple seeks a technical leader to program manage our groundbreaking RF Analog/Mixed-signal IPs and Connectivity SoC chip designs meet the technical, quality and schedule requirements for Apple products. The EPM will be responsible for multi-functional communication and representation for the groups involved in RF IP development and Wireless SoC development from concept to production of state of the art designs. Technical design background in RF analog/mixed signal IP or RF or WiFi/BT Silicon development will be key to your success in this role. You will also ideally have proven project management experience in some aspect of RF Chip Design, VLSI Chip Design, and/or Technology Process development. Demonstrated experience working in a dynamic engineering environment, advanced multi-tasking skills, and real-time crisis management are all desired strengths for this position.
- 5+ years experience working with Analog and/or Mixed-Signal IPs or RF products.
- Extraordinary teammate and creative thinker who is able to lead technical teams, multi-functional groups and vendors against plans.
- High tech industry experience with a track record of hands-on product development, program management, project management or engineering management.
- Excellent written and oral communication.
- Good knowledge of Analog/Mixed signal/ RF design process, tools/flows and methodologies and SoC/chip design life cycle.
• Work closely with chip Integration and system teams to drive high level achievements. • Ability to multi-task and lead designs across several projects simultaneously. • Close technical requirements with Apple System teams, handle issues, and track bugs. • Work with multi-functional SW and System organizations to enable progress on dependencies for Silicon tape-outs and ramp. • Pull together regular project status presentations for multi-functional executive reviews. • Drive resolution of technical issues between multi-functional teams: Technology/Library, IP owners, Design, DV, PD, HW and SW teams. • Convert large amounts of data into a clear story to communicate to partners and organizations at all levels. • Identify risks, develop mitigation strategies and facilitate conflict resolution. • Track project schedule for all phases of Silicon-on-Chip design: Design, Prototyping, Silicon Bring-up, System Bring-up and Production Ramp.
Education & Experience
• MS or BS Degree in technical discipline
Back to top