Posted: Oct 22, 2020
Role Number: 200201580
Would you like to join Apple's growing wireless silicon development team? Our wireless SOC organization is responsible for all aspects of wireless silicon development with a particular emphasis on highly energy efficient design and new technologies that transform the user experience at the product level, all of which is driven by a world-class vertically integrated engineering team spanning RF/Analog architecture and design, Systems/PHY/MAC architecture and design, VLSI/RTL design and integration, Emulation, Design Verification, Test and Validation, and FW/SW engineering. In this highly visible role, you will be at the center of a silicon design group with a critical impact on getting functional products to hundreds of millions of customers quickly. Will you join us and do the work of your life here?
- 5 or more years of experiences in low power digital IP related design
- Proficiency in ASIC logic design and SoC integration
- System architecture knowledge including one or more of the following:
- Bus fabric, especially APB/AHB/AXI, Tiered memory systems, System debug architecture, Serial communications like UART/SPI/I2C, etc.
- Hands-on skills in Shell and Perl scripting, Python is a plus
- Performance analysis experience desirable
- Embedded firmware development knowledge would be an advantage
- Strong skills in solving complex problems on the fly
- Excellent communication for collaboration across different functions
You will develop signal processing intensive design for wireless communication SoCs, including: • Complex SoC low power design, analysis and implementation • Writing specifications and other documents • IP integration, RTL logic design, and DV support • Interaction with architecture and software teams • Running tools to ensure lint-free and CDC clean design • Synthesis and timing constraints
Education & Experience
MSEE or equivalent, Ph.D. preferred