Wireless Platform Software Test Engineer
- Cupertino, CA
Posted: Apr 7, 2020
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200130826
Join our Wireless Technologies and Ecosystems team and drive innovation that matters! We build and seamlessly integrate technologies that enrich people's lives and deliver the best user-experience. If you're passionate about quality, we may have the job for you. The Wireless Technologies and Ecosystem team is looking for individual with passion on testing Cellular technologies with a focus on production test engineering to help ensure quality for manufacturing process.
- Strong in scripting or experience in embedded system programming
- Experience with Cellular or Wireless Testing is a plus
- Able to work independently and should be dedicated
- Deep understanding of test methodologies & practices
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- Appropriate working with multi-functional teams and in supporting development in debugging and reproducing issues.
As a Wireless Test Engineer on our team, you will join a dynamic team responsible for qualifying the wireless features and software for the latest wireless products. Your focus will be testing Wireless features and software for Apple's innovative devices.You will be responsible for testing Cellular features and various wireless features in our product manufacturing related tests. You will complete both documented and ad hoc testing to ensure high quality releases.You will also utilize and maintain automated test infrastructure.
Education & Experience
Electrical Engineering Degree, or equivalent experience.
Back to top