Posted: Aug 1, 2021
Role Number: 200201606
Would you like to join Apple's growing wireless silicon development team? Our wireless SOC organization is responsible for all aspects of wireless silicon development with a particular emphasis on highly energy-efficient design and new technologies that transform the user experience at the product level, all of which is driven by a world-class vertically integrated engineering team spanning RF/Analog architecture and design, Systems/PHY/MAC architecture and design, VLSI/RTL design and integration, Emulation, Design Verification, Test and Validation, and FW/SW engineering. As an RTL Design Engineer, you will be at the center of the silicon design group with a meaningful in role getting functional products to millions of customers quickly. Wouldn't you love a dynamic yet challenging role as an RTL Design Engineer here at Apple?
- We'd like you to have:
- 5+ years of hands-on experience data path RTL design experience
- strong fixed-point knowledge and extensive experience with bit true verifications
- understanding of DSP communication algorithms and tradeoffs between performance, complexity, and power
- good knowledge of modern design techniques and low power logic design
- track record of bringing logic designs into mass production
- ability to work collaboratively with others and be productive under aggressive schedules
- excellent communication skills and self-motived
In this role you will be: writing specifications and other documents based on MATLAB/C system model, Microarchitecture definition RTL logic design, Bit true verification support Running tools to ensure lint-free and CDC clean design Collaboration with algorithm and software team to ensure performance and power efficiency
Education & Experience
BS required, MSEE/PhD preferred
- Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.