Wireless Networking Drivers/ Frameworks Engineer
Posted: Sep 17, 2019
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200103361
Join the "Wireless Technologies and Ecosystems (WTE)" organization and be part of an extraordinary team of engineers. We are seeking ahard working talented, highly motivated and passionate individual to help our Wireless Networking drivers/frameworks team'to build embedded software features that run our platforms. If you were born to code, love to debug, and have a great understanding of embedded systems or operating systems, we'd love to talk to you. You will join a hands-on development team that nurtures creativity and generates novel solutions to deliver engineering perfection. We design and develop user space drivers/frameworks for our platforms: iOS, macOS, tvOS and watchOS. Be ready to make something outstanding when you come here. Dynamic, encouraging people and innovative, industry-defining technologies are the norm at Apple. The people who work here have reinvented and defined entire industries with our products and services. The same real passion for innovation also applies to our business practices - strengthening our dedication to leave the world better than we found it. You should join the Apple Performance team if you want to help deliver the next amazing Apple product.
- 2+ years of professional experience in C or C++ or Objective-C
- Deep understanding of multi-threaded programming and synchronization
- Experience crafting and then supporting API's Broad experience in overall system design and implementation
- Excellent debugging skills in a variety of environments including those close to hardware.
- Familiarity with inter-processor communication such as UART is add on
- Can work in a reciprocal environment and clearly communicate while expertly driving multiple projects across many teams
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are a MUST.
- Passionate about technology and excited to make a difference in the world
- Obsessively passionate and inquisitive, and seek to solve everyday problems in innovative ways.
- Laser-focus on the smallest details that are substantial to our customers
You will help design and architect new wireless networking user space drivers/frameworks and implement, optimize and interface with daemons using these drivers. You will also develop the software that powers our next generation hardware drive correct usage of APIs.
Education & Experience
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent experience.
Back to top