Wireless Module EPS
Posted: Aug 27, 2019
Role Number: 200095182
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. The people who work here have reinvented entire industries with all Apple Hardware products. The same passion for innovation that goes into our products also applies to our practices strengthening our dedication to leave the world better than we found it. Join us to help deliver the next groundbreaking Apple product. Do you love working on challenges that no one has solved yet? As a member of our dynamic group, you will have the unique and rewarding opportunity to craft upcoming products that will delight and inspire millions of Apple's customers every single day. Are you ready to join the RF Design team?
- Purchase order and Quote management Experience
- Experience in CM/Vendor management, customs paperwork
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Good understanding of HW builds and processes
- Strong multi-tasking capability
- Experience structuring BOMs for Hardware products
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Flexible attitude with the ability to work in a dynamic environment
As a Wireless Module EPS, you will work closely with Module engineers and managers to ensure that the right parts are ordered and delivered to the factory builds. You will be responsible for vendor communication regarding material demand planning and tracking, purchase orders, and logistics from vendor factories to CMs. In addition, you will also be responsible for allocating and delivering module hardware to the design teams. Some travel (15%) may be required for this position.
Education & Experience
BA/BS degree and 4+ years of industry experience
Back to top