Wireless eSIM SW Engineer
Posted: Mar 19, 2019
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200045773
Join Apple's Wireless Software Engineer eSIM team and drive innovation that matters! We have shipped eSIM features in iPads, cellular watch and most recently in iPhone. We create and seamlessly integrate technologies that enrich people's lives and deliver the absolute best user-experience. If you are passionate about writing code and would be interested in developing eSIM features for Apple's Cellular Products, then we may have the job for you. The Wireless Technologies team is looking for a strong programmer to join our growing eSIM team.
- 2+ years of experience developing software in C/C++ for cellular devices
- Development experiences with real-time operating systems
- Proven debugging skills for embedded products
- Development experience of SIM or cellular features for consumer products
- Thrive in a collaborative environment and can clearly communicate with multi-functional teams
- Passionate and inquisitive, and seek to solve everyday problems in innovative ways
- Laser-focused on the smallest details that are meaningful to our customers
- You are upbeat, adaptable, and results oriented with a positive attitude
- You will join a hands-on development team that fosters creativity and generates novel solutions to deliver engineering excellence.
Working as a part of an extraordinary development team, we are searching for a highly motivated software developer. In this position, you will have the opportunity to develop exciting features for Apple's next generation products. You work will involve telephony, SIM, and protocol software. Your contributions will make a clear difference towards future iOS products.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent experience
- SIM or secure element development experiences a plus
- Understanding of SIM or eSIM standards (e.g. ETSI TS 102.221, GSMA RSP SGP.22) a plus
Back to top