Wireless Design - RF Product Design & Integration Engineer
Posted: Sep 27, 2019
Role Number: 200012343
We are looking for a self-driven and dynamic individual that can thrive in a flexible, innovative and fast paced work environment. At Apple, you will work on incredible cutting edge technologies that reside within state-of-the-art consumer devices such as iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch & Mac. Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Every single day, people do amazing things at Apple. Do you want to impact billions of users by developing an extraordinary product with a prime focus on accuracy, understandability and performance of the product? You will become part of a hands-on development team that furthers engineering perfection, creativity and innovation. Dynamic, inspiring people and innovative technologies are the norm here. We want you to join our team if you are a resourceful engineer with the desire to research and develop solutions that do not yet exist. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Come do you life's best work!
- Your knowledgeable in analog, digital, and mixed-signal circuit analysis will serve you well on the team.
- We are looking for knowledge of RF design with technical understanding of radio technologies : cellular, connectivity, GPS, NFC, etc.
- We seek to have you bring familiarity with PCB layout best practices and guidelines.
- You are able to debug desense issues and characterize the nature of aggressor/victim.
- Good flair to understand the physics of radiated noise coupling mechanisms will help you solve complex problems.
- We seek knowledge of electromagnetic simulations
- Your experience in RFIC design would be a definite advantage.
- You have working knowledge of general purpose RF test equipment.
- We are looking for experience in UNIX/Linux operating environment with basic scripting skills.
- You may be required to travel to overseas manufacturing facilities to support builds from prototype phase to mass production.
- You are able to thrive in cross-functional work environments.
- We are looking for someone with willingness to learn and go after the challenge of unfamiliar tasks.
As wireless consumer devices pack more features and sensors into smaller form factors, impact on RF performance becomes more significant. As an RF Product Design & Integration Engineer you will have the opportunity to work on the intricate and complex issues impacting the product design and architecture to deliver the best in class wireless performance for Apple devices. We are looking for a self-driven and dynamic individual that can thrive in a flexible, innovative and fast paced work environment.
Education & Experience
BSEE required. MSEE preferred.
Back to top