Windows/Android Applications Software Engineer
- Cupertino, CA
Posted: Oct 7, 2020
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200162469
Are you passionate about user experience and excited to help Apple customers get the most out of their current and future devices? The Setup and Migration team is looking for a versatile and self-driven software engineer to contribute to our portfolio of migration solutions.
- You bring passion and dedication to your job, and are committed to our vision and supporting the Apple user community!
- Experience implementing applications or frameworks for the Windows and Android platforms.
- Knowledge of Windows applications and Microsoft development environments is vital, with proficient knowledge of one or more of C, C++, C#, or Objective-C is required.
- Strong collaboration, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience developing and shipping consumer-oriented applications.
- Ability to work with a variety of cross- and multi-functional team members from groups across the company
- Good task prioritization
- Agility through rapid development cycles, flexibility and calm in the face of uncertainty
- Judgment and integrity with the ability to make timely and sound decisions.
Our team creates solutions that make the best of your new Apple devices wherever you come from. Whether your previous device is on iOS, macOS, Windows or Android we provide easy ways to configure and migrate your data. We are looking for a candidate that brings Windows and Android experience and is also interested to develop his/her Apple software development skills. We are a fast-paced product development organization and are interested in your knowledge of Microsoft Windows and the Windows file system, as well as Android APIs and development environments. We are looking for upbeat, adaptable, and results-oriented developers with a positive attitude. We would love it if you have experience developing and releasing products into the consumer marketplace, working from design to testing and release mechanisms. Adopting the best testing practices allows you to find and fix bugs early. Are you searching for a place to perform some of the best work of your life? We would be excited to have you join our team!
Education & Experience
BS in Electrical or Computer Engineering or equivalent experience
Back to top