Web Developer (Dashboards & Analytics)
Posted: Jan 3, 2020
Role Number: 200038742
Do you love creating elegant solutions to highly complex challenges? Do you intrinsically see the importance in every detail? As part of our Silicon Technologies group, you'll help design and manufacture our next-generation, high-performance, power-efficient processor, system-on-chip (SoC). You'll ensure Apple products and services can seamlessly and efficiently handle the tasks that make them beloved by millions. Joining this group means you'll be responsible for crafting and building the technology that fuels Apple's devices. Together, you and your team will enable our customers to do all the things they love with their devices. In this highly visible role as a senior member of our Hardware Technology Data Analytics team, you will help develop web-based solutions to query, transform, analyze and visualize complex engineering data ingested from Apple chip design processes.
- We are looking for engineers with 4+ years of experience
- Experience using log analytics tools such as Splunk or ELK stack
- Experience in data reporting and data visualization. Splunk, Kibana or Grafana strongly preferred.
- Solid understanding of MVC architecture and REST web services
- Knowledge of Linux and shell scripting
- Knowledge of version control software like Git or Perforce
- Knowledge of SQL or NoSQL databases. MySQL, Postgres and MongoDB preferred.
- Ability to work independently and on a team, in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Prior experience in semiconductor industry is a huge plus
We are looking for a strong engineer who will join our team to: - Collaborate with various silicon design teams at Apple to understand their data needs and provide intuitive web-based solutions - Optimize data retrieval from various data sources and provide effective dashboards and visualizations - Enhance and maintain an internal design metrics and tracking system - Build libraries and reusable components that support multiple web applications. - Work with local and remote team members to develop and document best-practices
Education & Experience
MS or BS Degree in technical discipline.
Back to top