Wallet & Payments Engineering Project Manager
Posted: Dec 11, 2019
Role Number: 200132411
Apple Wallets & Payments Engineering is not your traditional Payments shop. We collaborate with our business partners to deliver world-class solutions powering the most innovative company. Apple Wallets & Payments Engineering infrastructure is used by hundreds of millions of customers every year in Retail stores, the Online Store, Apple Store App and iTunes. Our Payment solutions provide the technology to ensure that the company runs on Apple time. We are currently seeking an experienced project manager for our Wallets & Payments Engineering team. You will be working on the next generation of payment infrastructure for all of Apple globally. The team will provide project management leadership across multiple projects. You'll also be responsible for managing vendors on a global basis by building strategic relationships, driving higher value, performance and efficiencies while also ensuring compliance. Enjoy the benefits of working in a fast growing business where you are encouraged to "Think Different" and where your efforts play a key role in the success of Apple's business.
- Extensive cross functional Project Management experience to align and meet business objectives.
- Ability to deliver creative solutions to business problems.
- Ensure that technology solutions continuously meet the evolving needs of the business.
- Ability to demonstrate a solid working understanding of payment technology is a plus.
- Able to work in a complex environment, including the ability to work across cultures and time zones.
- Comfortable in an environment of rapid change and ambiguity with the ability to make decisions while understanding the risk.
- Minimum 5 years experience in Project Management.
- Experience working with payment solutions vendors is a plus.
- Experience in a payments processing systems is a plus.
- Experienced at providing support to business partners during price / contract negotiations.
- Experienced working with banks is a plus.
- Experience working with POS systems is a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Very detail oriented with strong organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently with little or no supervision while maintaining a high level of efficiency.
- International travel may be required.
-Provide project management, analysis, documentation, and support of quality payment solutions. -Participate in research on potential payment solutions with business partners. -Oversee payment projects from requirements gathering through system implementation. -Create a strong partnership with the business stakeholders for the successful deployment of payment solutions. -Provide ongoing direction and analysis of payment trends and opportunities.
Education & Experience
BS, BSCS (with 3+ years industry experience) or 5+ years of equivalent industry experience PMP Certification Preferred
Back to top