Video Machine Learning Engineer
- Cupertino, CA
Posted: Sep 24, 2019
Role Number: 200105987
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish.
- Detail-oriented and self-driven.
- Excellent oral & written communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent programming, debugging and problem solving skills ( C, C++, Objective-C ).
- Excellent knowledge and experience of computer vision and machine learning
- Experience performance tuning on embedded architectures.
- Experience developing embedded image and video processing solutions.
- You have excellent judgment and integrity with the ability to make timely and sound decisions
- You have an ability to stay focused and prioritize a heavy workload while achieving extraordinary quality
- You are upbeat, adaptable, and results oriented with a positive attitude
The Interactive Media Group is looking for a highly skilled and innovative engineer who is up to playing a key role in delivering state of the art embedded video coding and processing technologies. We're looking for a teammate with proven success in delivering products. You will be a critical part of a dynamic team, and have thrive in a high energy, time constrained, multitasking environment.
Education & Experience
MS Computer Science or MS Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
Back to top