US Carrier Business - Enterprise Category Leader
- Cupertino, CA
Posted: Dec 16, 2020
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200198838
The people here at Apple don't just create products - they create the kind of wonder that's revolutionized entire industries. It's the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it! Apple's Sales organization generates the revenue needed to fuel our ongoing development of products and services. This in turn, enriches the lives of hundreds of millions of people around the world. Our sales team, is in many ways, the face of Apple to our largest partners that fulfill demand for Apple products to our mutual end customers. Apple expects innovation in every part of the company, and the Sales team meets that challenge by identifying and creating new commercial models for Apple products and services. We collaborate with our regional partner Managers, Account Executives, and teams both inside and outside Apple. We help develop US wide carrier enterprise business plans, work across the large US carrier partners to create and execute on business plans, manage the quarterly operating cadence to deliver on results, develop compelling end-customer offers across business segments and industries. We set growth objectives that align with our groundbreaking worldwide strategy. We orchestrate and support some of our key partnerships and consistently deliver according to plan. The areas of work span new business development, partner and channel management, offer development, and strategic business planning. At the end of the day, you are responsible for driving growth and top-line revenue while obsessing over the customer experience through partnering with our carrier's sales force to drive our objectives. To realize this goal, we build relationships and programs-at all levels from tactical to strategic. We collaborate closely with internal and external partners to create account plans and programs that scale the business and adoption of iOS.
- Understand there are many moving parts in an organization. Navigating the interdependencies within Apple is needed for success. Understanding how Apple and Carrier business financials work, and strategies for sustaining profitable growth, are key to staying ahead of the competition. Be able to analyze the market and think beyond the short-term.
- Apple doesn't cut corners, in products or in business. You bring the highest level of integrity, honesty, and accountability in all that you do, every single day. You are a trusted advisor who does what you say you'll do - and always does what's best for Apple.
- Customer and partner needs can often be unique - but, you're quick on your feet and connect and influence the right people both inside and outside of Apple. You're a go to person with leadership, and are trusted and comfortable in tough situations. You can settle disputes, negotiations and own the hard calls with minimal noise. You step up to conflicts and see them as opportunities to shine.
- You believe that communication is key to Apple's success. You're an optimist and someone who actively talks and listens through endless possibilities - with customers and teammates alike. To ensure the most innovative ideas become a reality, you recognize perspectives, patiently listen to every detail and commit to what is right, in order to move us forward.
- You know yourself - you have strengths, weaknesses and opportunities - but you also know the people around you and are open to their feedback. You relate well to all kinds of people - up, down, and sideways, inside and outside the organization. When faced with an ambitious goal, you know who to connect with and when. People know you as a true collaborator who knows what it takes to win.
- Apple and third party solutions solve complex business problems in simple and innovative ways. You create driven and breakthrough strategies that truly shape the future. You do this by asking why and why not, both stripping out what is not essential and identifying what is. By doing so, you are able to see what's ahead and identify trends that will be critical for growth.
- Through deep understanding of the US carrier enterprise sales motion and operating model this individual can develop business plans and strategy for the US Carrier route to market to contribute to Apple's overall WW Enterprise strategy and planning. - Operationalises the business plans across the US carrier accounts, marketing, operations, programs, product, and technical teams to deliver and execute on strategy. Mobilizes resources for growth and delivery. Follows through to ensure all commitments are met and problems addressed. - Strong analytical skills with ability to analyze business performance and data sets to find opportunities for the business through performance tracking and in context analysis. - Strong capabilities to develop new business models, simulate scenarios, and build innovative business plans for execution with the US Carriers in driving Apple's overall enterprise sales. - Builds, leads, and collaborates to get results from great Enterprise sales teams across the organization. Assembles the right people, motivates them, enables them with the right tools to drive outcomes. - Strategic agility with track record of success in getting results together with collaborative and forward-thinking robust teams. Entrepreneurially oriented self-starter who can be part of an executive team, but work independently to develop new areas.
Education & Experience
- 5-10 years of experience in driving Enterprise sales with US Carriers; or similar experience - Experience in leading a business solutions-orientated organization that balanced delivering on near-term goals, while creating sustainable value for customers, and demand for the future. - Bachelor's degree or equivalent education
Back to top