University Relations, Program Manager, AI&ML & Hardware Technologies
Posted: Oct 15, 2019
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200087544
Do you have a passion for helping others succeed? Do you genuinely believe that talent is the greatest asset of any company? As a member of Apple's University Relations team, you'll help discover and develop our most important resource: our people. Together, we'll search the world to build our collective of talented perfectionists, visionaries, and inventors. All the while, your efforts will maintain Apple as the most innovative company by striving to make us the most diverse - open to all people, all backgrounds, and all perspectives. And that's just the beginning, because throughout Apple employees' careers, you will continue to help them grow professionally and support them in work and life. Join the team and help build and keep the extraordinary talent it takes to make extraordinary products. We are seeking an expert Program Manager to join the Recruiting Organization. You will partner closely with our business groups, HR and cross-functional partners to deliver a full spectrum of both strategic and tactical programs to support the team's talent objectives. The UR Program Manager will be passionate about University Relations, recruiting, event execution, and innovation. We are looking for a creative thinker who can strategize and implement in an ever-changing environment. You should have expertise in event coordination processes, have excellent presentation skills, build strong cross-functional relationships, and be obsessed with the details.
- Ability to develop strategies and workflows to enhance on-campus initiatives i.e. networking events, tech talks, panels, information sessions, career fairs, targeted events etc.
- Manage partnerships with university career centers, faculty, student groups etc. to execute recruiting and engagement events
- You have 5 to 10 years experience as a project manager, preferably in university & student hiring.
- Familiar with data tracking, budgeting, and tracking expenses
- Maintain close relationships to collaborate with recruiters, coordinators, UR leadership, and business partners to understand needs, systems, and processes and demonstrate best practices
- Ability to utilize creative sourcing strategies to build robust pipelines and drive talent to targeted events
- Be clear, concise, and effective in written and verbal communications
- You are enthusiastic, inquisitive, and team oriented, with the ability and vision to define the day-to-day aspects of your primary role while keeping focus on its larger goals.
- You have shown ability to actively build rapport, credibility, and influence and to make things happen throughout a highly matrixed organization.
- You are deeply organized and have rigorous attention to detail.
- Program management of machine learning initiatives - scoping, prioritization, resourcing, and implementation
- Partner with AI/ML managers to forecast intern hiring demand across multiple geographies and create a scalable support plan to fulfill those needs - 30% travel both domestically and internationally to support University Relations in support of AI/ML and Hardware Technologies student hiring. - Partner with the Recruiting and PM teams to develop compelling content briefs. - Establish documentation spanning the hiring process to ensure a consistent candidate experience across the globe.
Education & Experience
A Bachelor's degree is preferred. Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.
Back to top