UI/UX Product Design Manager
- Cupertino, CA
Posted: Feb 26, 2020
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200154488
The Health Strategic Initiatives team is focused on enabling individuals to live a healthier, happier life through personalized and compelling products. We are an experienced team of business leaders, doctors, designers, PMs, and data scientists. We work in a collaborative and dynamic environment where we are constantly pushing ourselves to redefine the industry and create delightful user experiences. Our team is looking for an exceptional Product Design Manager to help create new iOS and Watch apps and evolve existing ones in the exciting field of digital health. Are you a forward-thinking problem solver, quick study, self starter, and excellent communicator with a passion for great design ? Do you care deeply about Health and the future of digital health? If you are comfortable working in an environment of ambiguity and are able to navigate the intersection of health and technology this could be the role for you!
- Ability to lead a team shipping Apple-quality consumer product experiences
- Not afraid to get your hands dirty and dive into the details to push projects forward
- Commitment to ensuring design consistency and continuity across projects
- Focus on leadership through collaboration and positivity
- Experience working with cross-functional teams - including design, content, SMEs, product, business, and engineering - to provide focus and priority for new features
- Skilled at mentoring and developing junior members on the team
- Experience hiring and building a high-functioning UI/UX teams
- Flexible and comfortable with ambiguity and change
You will be responsible for guiding the design development from initial ideation, through rapid iteration, to pixel-perfect implementation. This manager will work closely with content, engineering and data science teams. You possess a rare blend of interaction design, visual design, and prototyping skills. We'll provide you with unparalleled levels of opportunity and resources, with the goal of crafting experiences that affect people's lives and influence the industry. By constantly focusing on the consumer, you'll lead your team to create products that are not only amazing to look at, but also intuitive to use and capable of improving health outcomes for people worldwide. Join this team if you're committed to making each human interaction amazing for our users.
Education & Experience
Bachelors or Masters degree in art/design or related subject
- A portfolio of work samples
- Must be a team player with excellent communication, negotiation, and presentation/teaching skills
- Open to creative feedback, and bringing creative solutions to the table
- Highly organized and motivated with a deep desire to make an impact in people's health.
- Self-motivated, creative and optimistic problem solver, solid time management
Back to top