Trust & Safety Advisor - Apple Cloud Services (ACS)
- Cupertino, CA
Posted: Jun 17, 2021
Role Number: 200130935
At Apple, our Trust & Safety team is responsible for ensuring the trust and safety of Apple services through a combination of threat modeling, data driven policy, and machine learning. This is a new opportunity to build something great and safe. As a Safety Policy Advisor, you will be researching, designing, drafting, and implementing policy and safety solutions for a wide range of trust and safety challenges. Establishing relationships with key internal and external partners and work cross-functionally to communicate our policies in a clear objective way. We use data-driven methodologies to find opportunities to improve policies over time and respond to critical issues on sophisticated cases.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills. Ability to translate technical information into a compelling narrative.
- 3+ years of professional experience, with strong preference for background in technology-related aspects of interpersonal safety, survivor advocacy, or social work.
- Experience with existing and proposed global legislation on personal safety topics including domestic violence, technology-enabled abuse, and child safety.
- Experience with project management, attention to detail, and an ability to lead work with challenging priorities and different timescales
- Shown to thrive in a face-paced environment, able to deliver within established deadlines.
- Proven ability to prioritize features/products with input from teams across company, balancing different perspectives and priorities.
- Address policy-related needs identified by cross-functional partners, as well as proactively identify and address policy needs. - Provide mentorship on sophisticated, high-visibility cases and projects; adapting and realigning priorities in response to emergent crises. - Provide expertise on trust and safety-related issues and communicate key initiatives across the company. The successful candidate will be self-motivated and analytically minded, have exceptional written and verbal communication skills, and experience with trust and safety initiatives. Is this you!?
Education & Experience
BS Computer Science and/or equivalent experience
Back to top