Posted: Dec 4, 2020
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200210437
The TouchID team develops sensors that are central to the security and convenience of Apple products. You will work on developing sensors to provide fingerprint biometrics to Apple's products. This will include schematic capture, module and flex design, leading cross-functional integration discussions and coexistence assessments, and validation of the module design and feature at all nodes of the supply chain. You should be familiar with analog and digital circuit design, flexible and rigid PCB design, signal integrity and power integrity evaluation, lab validation and equipment, and electrical failure analysis. The ideal candidate will have direct experience with taking electrical designs into mass production.
- Strong EE fundamentals, demonstrated experience in all phases of circuit design and development
- Circuit design and layout experience (Cadence experience a plus)
- Experience with test equipment (oscilloscope, meters, etc) and circuit simulation (SPICE)
- Experience creating engineering design, requirement, and specification documents
- Experience with statistical analysis of production data (JMP, Tableau)
- Proficiency in MATLAB and Python scripting tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication
You will be developing, validating, and integrating TouchID sensors into Apple products. Experience with high volume mass production is a plus Up to 10% travel required
Education & Experience
B.Sc. +5 or M.Sc. + 2 in Electrical Engineering
- This role may be located in either San Diego or Cupertino.