Tools and Automation Engineer
- Austin, TX
Posted: Aug 26, 2021
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200150276
The people here at Apple don't just build products - they build the kind of wonder that's revolutionized entire industries. It's the diversity of those people and their ideas that encourages the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Imagine what you could do here! At Apple, extraordinary ideas have a way of becoming industry leading products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. You will work with significant and dynamic projects in support of Apple's Retail business and will deliver innovative solutions and software The worldwide Retail & Online Stores team is responsible for delivering the electronic commerce (eCommerce) systems and solutions that enable and support the Apple Online Store (AOS) - one of world's largest online retail businesses, serving millions of customers around the globe.
- Working Knowledge Of JS Frameworks (I.E. React,, Angular, Etc.) As Well As Responsive And Adaptive Web Design Principles
- Strong Knowledge Of Data Structures, Algorithms, Databases & Sql
- Knowledge For Stream Processing Platform (I.E. Kafka , Rabbitmq)
- Strong Knowledge Of Integration Architectures, Best Practices, Tools, Techniques And Platforms
- Familiar With Container Technology Such As Docker And Container Orchestration Like Kubernetes On Cloud Platforms Like Aws Etc
- Experience In Development And Management Required For Rest And Soap Api Implementations
- Experience In No-Sql And In-Memory Db (Mongodb, Cassandra, Redis)
- Comfortable Using Modern Web Tools Such As Npm/Yarn, Babel, Webpack/Rollup, Splunk, New Relic, Jenkins (Or Similar Ci/Cd), Maven
- Must Effectively And Independently Manage Multiple Projects And Workflows
- Strong Analytical Capability And Problem Solving Skills With Attention To Detail
- Work Experience With Reporting Tools And Dashboards
- A Willingness To Take Ownership Of Projects And Drive Them To Completion
Lead/Contribute To Engineering Efforts From Design To Implementation, Solving Complex Technical Challenges Around Developer And Engineering Productivity And Velocity You'll Make Use Of Existing Frameworks And Tools, Customizing And Building From Scratch Where Necessary, Identifying Gaps Or Inefficiencies And Suggesting Improvements. Work With Core Team To Develop Various Framework And Tools Used By Various Dev, Qa, Pm And Business Teams. Implement Environment Health Check Utility. Create Dashboards To Show Test And Environment Health Results With Failure Drill Down Capability. Research Innovative Solutions To Shortened The Validation Testing Time. Mentors, Motivates And Inspire Team Members Towards The Goals. Partner With Other Domains And Collaborate Solutions. Demonstrate Troubleshooting Skills For Isolating Issues.
Education & Experience
MS OR BS IN Computer Science.
Back to top