Technology Engineering Program Manager
- Cupertino, CA
Posted: Nov 12, 2019
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200121258
Apple is seeking an Engineering Program Manager to join the Video Engineering EPM team. You will grasp, drive complex technically related topics and partner with the camera firmware ream on core camera/ISP/Machine learning technologies used in almost all Apple products and services, including those the world doesn't know of yet!
- 5+ years of Technology R&D, 2+ years of Technical Program Management/Engineering Management experience.
- You should be able to comprehend and deal well with rapid changes, while remaining calm and flexible and in the face of uncertainty and/or ambiguity.
- Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal skills.
- Phenomenal leadership with a cross functional collaborative mindset.
- Self-motivation with proven creative and critical thinking capabilities.
- Experience in embedded firmware/software development with relevant hardware, firmware, software consumer product development experience is a plus.
Work multi-functionally to plan and track firmware and low level software projects to support the technology development. Build development schedule, identify critical paths, and maintain project/program thorough execution. Ensure continuous tight coordination and communication with engineering teams. You should have a deep understanding on complex technical topics, abstract key issues and risks and translate these into an actionable form for executive management. Effectively and consistently communicate overall program status.
Education & Experience
Bachelors or higher degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related technical field.
Meet Some of Apple's Employees
Every Apple Store is designed to engage its local community, and no one understands this more than Consuela. She motivates her team to engage with customers in new and exciting ways.
Back to top