Technology Engineering Program Manager
- Cupertino, CA
Posted: May 7, 2020
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200169239
Why Apple? We live in a mobile and device driven world where knowledge of the physical world around us is needed. We rely on this knowledge to get around, to learn about our environment and to enable spectacular new features for custom applications. Apple is meeting those needs as robustly and as creatively as possible and is interested in people who want to help meet that commitment. The success we are striving will be the result of very skilled people working in an environment which nurtures creativity, partnership, and thinking of old problems in new ways. If that sounds like the kind of environment that you find intriguing, then let's talk. Imagine the impact you can make. A billion users will use the technologies you helped craft almost daily. At Apple, you will have the opportunity to work on products that are always the leaders in the industry and occasionally, change the world! Apple is seeking an Engineering Program Manager to join the Video Engineering EPM team. You will grasp, drive complex technically related topics and partner with an amazing, talented engineering team in crafting solutions for image/core technologies used in almost all Apple products and services, including those the world doesn't know of yet!
- Requires 8+ years of Technology R&D, 3+ years of Technical Marketing/Technical Program Management/Engineering Management experience.
- You should be able to comprehend and deal well with rapid changes, while remaining calm and flexible and in the face of uncertainty and/or ambiguity.
- Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal skills.
- Phenomenal leadership with a cross functional collaborative mindset.
- Self-motivation with proven creative and critical thinking capabilities.
- Experience in Video, Audio, Codec or SoC Fields with relevant hardware, firmware, software product development experience is a plus.
Work multi-functionally to plan and track software projects to support the technology development. Build development schedule, identify critical paths, and maintain project/program thorough execution. Ensure continuous tight coordination and communication. You should have a deep understanding on complex technical topics, abstract key issues and risks and translate these into an actionable form for executive management. Effectively and consistently communicate overall program status.
Education & Experience
Bachelors or higher degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related technical field.
Back to top