Technology and Product Reliability Engineer
- Cupertino, CA
Posted: Apr 3, 2021
Role Number: 200184186
Do you want to utilize your engineering background to make big things happen? As part of our Silicon Engineering group, you will take imaginative and revolutionary ideas and determine how to turn them into reality! You and your team will apply engineering fundamentals and start from scratch if needed, bringing forward-thinking ideas to the real world. Join us, and you will help design products that bring to our customers experiences they've never-before envisioned. You will work at an exciting silicon design group that is responsible for crafting state-of-the-art ASICs. We have an extraordinary opportunity for Technology and Product Reliability Engineers!
- We are looking for applicants with graduate degrees in Semiconductor technology area with a focus on reliability physics and mechanisms.
- Deep understanding of reliability physics of active and passive devices and BEOL reliability fail mechanisms for logic and HV/RF technologies is required.
- Work experience in the areas of WLR, technology and product qualification or design reliability assurance is desirable. Ideal candidates will have prior experience and success delivering new designs to production under aggressive schedules.
- Hands-on experience on reliability of advanced logic nodes preferred, including hardware setups and equipment for testing.
- Good understanding of IC reliability failure modes and tools for root cause finding (EFA, PFA, Nanoprobe, etc.).
- Good data analysis, problem solving, and communication skills required.
Imagine yourself at the center of our processor design effort, collaborating with design teams and providing a critical impact on technology. In this highly visible role, you will be responsible for technology, circuit and products reliability, interacting with foundries, designers and systems teams to deliver outstanding products to millions of customers. Your main responsibilities on this role will be: • Team up with foundry reliability engineers to deliver competitive reliability models for our products design. • Drive design for reliability methodology for all our products in collaboration with designers and IP vendors. • Drive foundries to timely technology qualification. • Team up with product teams to define product reliability test chip requirements. • Work closely with product and system teams to develop methodologies that enable the highest efficiency products while maintaining high reliability standards.
Education & Experience
BS / MS is required, PhD preferred.
Back to top