Technical Digital Designer
- Culver City, CA
Posted: Feb 24, 2020
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200152106
Apple is seeking a technical Digital Designer to support global digital marketing campaigns for Apple Services including Apple Music, Arcade, News, iCloud, TV, Card and more. You have an ability to balance creative and data in order to deliver assets that adhere to Apple brand standards while also delivering results. You know how to build ads that drive engagement. You have a pulse on new and creative trends in digital marketing and a creative sensibility that extends across content genres. You excel at building strong cross-functional relationships in fast paced organization. You are self-motivated and eager to find solutions in the face of challenges.
- Proven ability to build robust design systems including digital brand guidelines, digital templates, and templates optimized for DCO.
- Understanding of how to use performance data to the benefit of creative executions, while never compromising brand standards.
- Proven ability to create high-quality digital creative Comfortable in a fast paced, ever-changing, cross-functional environment.
- Strong organization and leadership skills Comfortable packaging and presenting work with minimal supervision.
- Collaborative and team oriented approach Demonstrated interest in new tools, technologies, and processes
- Experience managing high volume of work across multiple campaigns.
- Experience designing for subscription based businesses a plus International digital design experience a plus
- Experience with HTML a plus.
- Develop brand systems and templates that deliver proven results. - Be a representative of digital/performance marketing within the larger creative organization by articulating digital guidelines and advocating for digital needs. - Work with creative and media strategists to develop new processes that move the needle. - Maintain clear and concise communication across multiple teams and quick turnaround times.
Education & Experience
Bachelors degree in graphic design, information design, communication design, web design or equivalent work experience.
- - Portfolio demonstrating strong digital creative abilities across display, programmatic, and social media.
- - Portfolio demonstrating highly efficient templates & brand systems a plus
- - 5+ years significant digital design experience
Back to top