Systems Engineering Project Manager
- Cupertino, CA
Posted: Feb 3, 2020
Role Number: 200093552
The System EPM is responsible leading a broad cross-functional team in developing Watch projects.
- 4-8+ years of consumer electronics industry and project management experience. Experience with portable consumer electronics devices.
- Strong technical background.
- Excellent communication, organizational and leadership skills and ability to inspire others.
- Experienced in setting up project schedules and work breakdown structures.
- Understands and deals well with rapid development cycles; remains flexible and calm in the face of uncertainty
- Self motivated and proactive with demonstrated creative and critical thinking capabilities
- Ability to filter and distill relevant information for the right audience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to travel internationally to support builds.
The Watch System EPM leads a cross-functional team of electrical, software and mechanical engineers, utilizing a solid EE/CE/ME background to recognize, review and communicate cross-functional issues and risks. They facilitate good communication and offer multiple levels of status across a wide spectrum of individual contributors to executive management. In addition, they drive day-to-day program activities to meet overall program objectives. Teamwork: the candidate must be able to communicate well with cross-functional team members, be able to efficiently collaborate with team members to achieve project goals, and contribute positively to the engineering community environment.
Education & Experience
BSEE/ME degree or equivalent, MS degree preferred
Back to top