SW Development Engineer - Instrument Engineering
- Cupertino, CA
Posted: Aug 27, 2020
Role Number: 200188526
We strive to optimize the quality of Apple's newest products through use of automation, analysis and robotics. We are looking for an experienced Software Engineer, capable of delivering high quality bespoke software solutions in a fast paced environment, to join our team.
- Excellent fundamentals and proven track record of developing applications in one or more of Swift, C++, Objective-C, Python, Ruby, Java Script
- Relevant experience of Object Oriented Analysis & Design (OOAD) concepts & scalable software design principles
- Relevant experience of SW test techniques and methodologies
- Good working knowledge of RF fundamentals
- Energy and drive to succeed in a start-up like environment
- Basic understanding of a Wireless standard
- 3+ years of industry experience or equivalent
- Recent experience in any of the following areas
- Developing and deploying distributed software systems
- Developing new software applications or drivers on any platform
- Relational and/or Non-Relational databases
- Machine learning/data analytics
- Web technologies/Web application development
- Experience of Unix Server administration.
- Basic knowledge of RF lab equipment including: spectrum analyzers, vector signal
- generators, power sensors, switch controllers, combiners, etc.
As a Software Development Engineer, you will develop high quality software using modern software engineering techniques as part of a diverse team. Responsibilities include designing, developing, testing and deployment of software solutions, using a data-driven approach within a continuous improvement culture. You will work proactively with other cross-functional teams to determine the optimum software solutions to enhance the quality of Apple's products. International and/or domestic travel is possible.
Education & Experience
BS EE or CS required, MS EE or CS preferred
Back to top