Strategy Lead - Apple Card & Apple Cash
- Cupertino, CA
Posted: Mar 12, 2020
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200158680
Apple is a place where extraordinary people gather to do their best work. Together we craft products and experiences people once couldn't have imagined - and now can't imagine living without. If you're excited by the idea of making a real impact, and joining a team where we pride ourselves in being one of the most diverse and inclusive companies in the world, a career with Apple might be your dream job! In this role, you will have the opportunity to work with the Apple Card / Apple Cash product team to develop long-term strategy, assess new growth opportunities, coordinate large initiatives or investigations, and drive business planning. The role will include market analysis, competitive landscape assessments and partnership evaluations. The person will partner with existing leaders across the product team, and Apple more broadly. This person will provide strategic leadership and support for the Apple Card / Apple Cash to deliver new, first-party service offerings for Apple Pay. This will include evaluating long-term opportunities for Apple, current capabilities and other growth opportunities to ensure Apple develops and delivers amazing services for our customers.
- Minimum experience of 5-10 years in digital payments, consumer bank cards, consumer credit or related industries, including 3+ years of experience in management consulting and/or similar strategy functions in a global organization.
- Clear understanding of the challenges of mobile commerce and the various components that are required for a successful program across regions.
- Deep experience in consumer payments - capabilities, requirements and business models - with a knowledge of international market dynamics.
- Experience working with product and engineering teams.
- Passionate about digital payments and commerce experiences.
- Ability to coordinate and lead large cross-functional teams.
- Outstanding analytical and problem solving skills; ability to structure, complete and optimally communicate sophisticated modeling and data analysis.
- Ability to interact, both written and verbal, with senior executives, including via formal presentations.
- Detailed understanding of Apple Pay and Apple's other products, services and ecosystem.
Evaluating opportunities for the Apple Card / Apple Cash team, including international market or new product expansion opportunities Leading market and competitive landscape assessments for the service areas Driving special initiatives and cross-functional projects related to the Apple Card / Apple Cash product areas Coordinating business plan and quarterly reviews for Apple Card / Apple Cash Work directly with internal leaders and teams across Apple Pay and other teams throughout Apple, including business management, business development, operations, engineering, developer and other partner relations, and other teams. Support operational planning, prioritization, and resource allocation across the team, including annual business and operating plans, budget resourcing, and performance forecasts
Education & Experience
BA/BS in Business or Computer Science required. MBA desirable.
Back to top