SRAM Design Engineer
- Portland, OR
Posted: Jun 4, 2020
Role Number: 200006700
Do you have a passion for crafting entirely new solutions? Do you love building without precedent? As part of our Digital Design Engineering group, you'll take imaginative and revolutionary ideas and determine how to turn them into reality! You and your team will apply engineering fundamentals and start from scratch if needed, bringing forward-thinking ideas to the real world. Your efforts will be groundbreaking, often literally. Join us, and you'll help design the tools that allow us to bring customers experiences they've never before imagined. You will be part of an exciting silicon design group that is responsible for designing state-of-the-art ASICs. We have an extraordinary opportunity for senior level Digital Design engineers.
- We are looking for applicants with 10+ years of circuit design experience in the CPU/SOC environment.
- Experience developing digital circuit designs for low voltage and low power operating conditions.
- Knowledge of industry standards circuit and design tools.
- Solid understanding of device physics and process.
- Ability to conduct experiments during silicon debug, capturing and analyzing data; and utilize scripting to support efficient handling of ATE data.
- Prior experience with compiler design flow is a plus.
products to millions of customers quickly. You will have the opportunity to integrate and come-up with new ideas, as well as work with a team of hardworking engineers working on custom digital circuits to implement advanced circuit techniques to improve circuit performance, optimize dynamic/static power and support full bring up. In this highly visible role, you can make a critical impact delivering products to market quickly. As a Senior Digital Circuit Designer for custom digital team, you will perform the following: - Design and implement custom digital circuits for SRAM design. - Work with logic/architecture team to gather specifications of SRAM/Register files/Custom Circuits and drive the implementation. - Understand the complete design flow, DFT and testing aspect of the design. - Evaluate existing compiler solutions and determine areas where customization makes valuable contributions to our products.
Education & Experience
BSEE / MSEE is required.
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.
Back to top