SRAM Circuit Design Engineer
- Cupertino, CA
Posted: Mar 19, 2020
Role Number: 200001100
Do you want to utilize your engineering background to make big things happen? As part of our Digital Design Engineering group, you'll take imaginative and revolutionary ideas and determine how to turn them into reality! You and your team will apply engineering fundamentals and start from scratch if needed, bringing forward-thinking ideas to the real world. Your efforts will be groundbreaking, often literally. Join us, and you'll help design the tools that allow us to bring customers experiences they've never before envisioned! You will be part of an exciting silicon design group that is responsible for designing state-of-the-art ASICs. We have an extraordinary opportunity for SRAM Design engineers. You will be working on custom digital circuits and will work with the team to implement advanced circuit techniques to improve circuit performance, optimize dynamic/static power and support full bring up through productization. This is a highly visible role at the heart of a processor design effort, making a critical impact delivering products to market quickly.
- We are looking for applicants with 5+ years circuit design experience in the CPU environment.
- Knowledge of high performance low power circuit design.
- Experience developing caches/SRAM design for low voltage and low power operating conditions.
- Knowledge of Verilog and/or VHDL, and experience with simulators and waveform debugging tools.
- Knowledge of industry standards circuit and design tools.
- Proven understanding of device physics and process.
- Ability to conduct experiments during silicon debug, gather & analyze data.
- Utilize scripting to support efficient handling of ATE data.
Imagine yourself at the center of our hardware development effort. Where you will collaborate with all fields, playing a strategic role of getting functional products to millions of customers quickly. You will have the opportunity to integrate and come-up with new ideas, as well as work with a team of hardworking engineers. As a SRAM Circuit Designer for custom digital team, you will perform the following: - Design and implement custom digital circuits for SRAM design. - Responsible for working with logic/architecture team to formulate design specifications. - Define architecture/topologies optimizing for power, timing, area and yield. - Work with layout team to oversee the design. - Perform backend and front-end verification. - Write RTL, integrate into next level of architecture and validate.
Education & Experience
BSEE / MSEE is required.
Back to top