Sr. UX Designer
Posted: Oct 14, 2019
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200082931
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. WW Ops BI is seeking a senior designer with a real passion for phenomenal user experience design and an exceptional eye for detail. The senior designer will conceive, design and develop the user experience strategy for the WW and regional BI teams. We're looking for a visually articulate designer capable of communicating their ideas through compelling high-fidelity illustrations, frameworks and prototypes. You will have a high influence and impact to the way we visualize data and information in the business.
- Applied experience in user experience design
- Demonstrable understanding of visual and user experience design disciplines and principles
- Experience applying user experience design principles to data and information visualization in the business
- Familiarity with various BI reporting, analytics & visualization products such as Business Objects, Corda, OBIEE, Tableau, etc. preferred
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop and Illustrator in particular) and other design tools
- Critical eye for attention to detail and pixel perfection
- Capable of rendering high fidelity layouts and icons
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently in a dynamic environment
- Excellent collaboration skills
- Ability to deliver high quality work on tight schedules
- Document UX specifications, design and standards
- Able to lead multiple projects and tasks at a time
The core responsibility for this role is to build a rich, engaging and consistent experience for the business across all BI solutions in Operations. This includes conceiving, developing and prototyping new visualizations and interactions for various BI developed solutions, then working with worldwide and regional teams to finalize designs, documenting solutions and participating in their implementation. We are looking for a great teammate with superb communication, negotiation and presentation skills. Strong leadership skills are critical to the success of this role.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or relevant and equivalent industry experience required.
- Must be able to provide sample work as requested
Back to top