Sr. Subscription Marketing Manager, Apple Arcade
- Cupertino, CA
Posted: Feb 26, 2020
Role Number: 200154090
The people here at Apple don't just create products - they build the kind of wonder that's revolutionized entire industries. It's the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. We're growing and urge you to apply. We believe the role would place you in a highly- energized environment with some of the most hardworking creative individuals in the industry where you would be inspired to share your years of experience along with providing extraordinary support for the team. Apple Arcade is a groundbreaking game subscription service for mobile, desktop and the living room. It features over 100 new and exclusive games from many of the world's most innovative developers. Apple Arcade games redefine games and are curated based on originality, quality, creativity, fun and their appeal to players of all ages. Apple Arcade gives customers the freedom to try any game from its handpicked collection of titles that are all-you-can-play, have no ads, ad tracking or additional purchases, and respect user privacy. We're looking for an expert Sr. Subscription Marketing Manager to lead customer acquisition and engagement strategies for Apple Arcade. The ideal candidate has experience with subscription business models, and applying that knowledge to devise compelling marketing strategies. This individual will lead the development of customer acquisition and lifecycle strategies across paid, owned, partner, and earned media channels. The ideal candidate will also have brand marketing experience, able to balance both a creative, and analytical mindset. This role works cross-functionally across the Apple Marketing team, the channel teams, and our analytics and business teams to bring together all aspects of a customer's lifecycle - from customer segmentation, acquisition, to delivering long-term engagement and winback. This role will have a high level of visibility and impact within the Services organization.
- 10+ years of relevant experience in a Product Marketing capacity for a major subscription or game service.
- Accomplished leading the acquisition and growth strategy for a subscription or game service, based on analytics, consumer, product, and category insights.
- Demonstrated ability to serve as a cross-functional leader to develop, influence, and execute global marketing strategies that significantly contribute to business goals.
- Passion for mobile games. Insight into what drives excitement across a broad range of gamer audiences.
- Ability to partner with game developers to build innovative and compelling marketing programs that drive customer acquisition and engagement.
- Expert understanding with marketing analytics.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills, ability to deliver impactful presentations at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to work collaboratively under pressure, with proven experience working on complex, international, large-scale, time-critical projects.
- Results-oriented, energetic and focused with a strong desire to learn and succeed.
Lead strategy development and alignment amongst channel teams to bring together all aspects of a user's lifecycle - from customer segmentation, acquisition, and retention. Turn customer segmentation, persona development insights, and channel performance data into campaign messaging strategies that drive user acquisition. Plan full-funnel marketing campaigns across a variety of interest categories to drive relevance and improve efficiency. Plan roadmap of creative testing strategy, establish critical metrics to understand success, and use findings to inform future campaigns Establish benchmarks and develop scalable, standard methodology marketing program recommendations Collaborate closely with channel teams to understand unique needs specific to that channel. Partner across marketing team to ensure a consistent brand voice and cohesive customer journey across marketing efforts. Share key findings with internal marketing team as well as broader organization to inform opportunities in other areas of the organization.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's degree preferred.
Back to top