Sr. Strategic Planner, Channel
Posted: Nov 20, 2019
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200064776
The role of a Senior Planner in Marcom is to help ensure the precise development and execution of extraordinary communications in support of Apple's business goals. You will be instrumental in driving the rethinking and reimagining of how Apple communicates to its customers and potential customers in the world today.
- You have a keen understanding of, and extensive experience in, brand communications.
- You have a wide range of experience working on brands that have inspiring messages.
- You possess a track record of leading strategic conversations with a vast number people in different disciplines.
- Your background has experience working with, and building real, productive relationships with creative people who span many fields - advertising, video, interactive, print, retail.
- You haver proven skills in core areas: business and brand strategy, insights and research, media and communications planning
- You have experience creating productive working relationships with key partners outside of the Marketing function.
- You have phenomenal writing skills, visual story-telling skills, and presentation skills.
- You have a minimum of 12 years of planning experience at a creative agency.
You will be joining a team of Planners who share the common goal of working closely with some of the best creative talent in the world and to provide them insights, knowledge and inspiration to cultivate the very best creative work that only Apple can, and should, deliver. Our role as Planners at Apple is not to invent truths, but to uncover truths and help communicate them in the most inspiring and engaging ways possible. SPECIFIC DUTIES: - You will develop insightful and data-backed creative briefs that inspire the best work possible. - You will lead strategic conversations that help rethink and reimagine the way we communicate with current and future customers in the world today. - You will work closely and productively with the best creative talent on the planet. - You will form relationships and garner insight from different people in a variety of different disciplines within Apple. - You will draw on many different sources of insight and knowledge to weave together a strong creative narrative. - We should be able to react quickly to new information, opinions and direction. - We strive to create the best communication experiences possible. - We are genuine teammates, helping to develop a working relationship within the Planning team that is second to none.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's Degree required
- Creative Agency experience preferred.
- Samples of creative briefs or case study samples required.
Back to top