Sr. Software Engineer, Search Platform, Apple Media Products
- Cupertino, CA
Posted: May 21, 2020
Role Number: 200021421
- Experience developing high quality, high performance Server Software in Java.
- Experience with HTTP server architecture.
- Experience with Information Retrieval techniques.
- Experience with search technologies and systems.
- Experience with Lucene / Solr or similar search engines preferred.
- Experience with video domain preferred.
- Knowledge of Hadoop/Spark is a plus.
- Deep understanding of server-client protocols, algorithms and data structures.
- Ability to quickly prototype ideas and using creative approaches for solving complex problems.
As a member of the Apple Media Products Search team you will be working on various components of the Search platform - search ranking, search query interpretation, language models, index data modeling and pipelines. Responsibilities will include design, development and maintenance of core search components that serves millions of customers worldwide. This role will be responsible for bringing the latest in search and discovery ideas to production at a large scale. If you want to craft new ways for customers to discover content in a rapidly growing catalog on the Apple ecosystem of devices and platforms, this is the place to be.
Education & Experience
BS, MS or PhD in Computer Science
Back to top