Sr. Robotics Engineer - Autonomy Verification
Posted: Jun 4, 2019
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200037024
How do you verify an AI? Come lead and develop a team of talented engineers defining what it means to ship a safe autonomous system. Apply techniques from robotics and system engineering. Prototype and deploy creative ideas for understanding a complex system and saying when it's done.
- You'll be responsible for:
- Roadmap and technical design for defining the problem space, what needs to be covered, and what verification methodologies to use
- Technical leadership of software projects developing verification tools
- Providing strategic direction for the development and testing of an autonomous system
- Mentoring team members and building a cohesive results-oriented organization
SKILLS - Experience with designing or architecting complex software systems - Excellent C++ or Python software engineering skills and computer science fundamentals - Experience with using rigorous scientific methods for trade studies, testing, and problem solving - Hands-on field robotics - A history of delivering projects, products, or prototypes
Education & Experience
MS or PhD in Computer Science, Engineering, Robotics or a related field with 10+ years experience Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.
Back to top