Sr. Program Manager - PLM Implementation/Upgrade
Posted: Sep 9, 2019
Role Number: 200085468
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Our team is seeking a Product Lifecycle Management systems implementation expert to lead the Operations portion of a PLM implementation/upgrade. The job includes the ability to lead resources, prepare appropriate documentation for requirements, testing, and training. It also includes the delegation of tasks to team members, effective and clear communication of project status, project risk management, monitoring change readiness of the business as well as conducting post implementation audit reviews. As part of a broader team, the expert oversees all Operations aspects of project information including timelines, budgets, resource allocation, scope and definition. You should have the ability to lead medium to large size, global cross-functional projects. You will also be responsible for leading and identifying business process re-engineering opportunities within the implementation.
- Domain Expertise: Expertise specific to PLM build and deployment activities and strong knowledge and experience working with PLM software and applications
- Customer Focused: Passionate about the customer experience and what we can do to improve it
- Great Teammate: Excellent collaboration, communication, and influencing skills
- Priority Driven: Comfortable working in a continually changing fast paced environment and driving top issues to resolution
- Optimization Mindset: Strong efficiency advocate with a good planning and optimization mindset.
- Technically Agile: Ready to deep dive into technical areas when needed but also discuss these topics to a non-technical audience.
- Exec Presence: Ability to summarize key points and tie them back to the customer experience
-Drill into current operations and external partner usage of PLM tools and processes -Assess future needs of tool, as needed by operations team -Leads brainstorming sessions to gather requirements, while bringing industry best practices to the table for discussion -Writes formal business requirements documents for projects/enhancements -Acts as a liaison between the business and IS&T to ensure business project needs are adequately met with technology solutions -Completes knowledge transfer to business team on functionality implemented during project -Experience / History of taking initiative to drive/lead/coordinate an effort among a team of people (formal project or not.) -Maintain effective relationships with internal customer, external customers, and technical peers to support effective delivery and handle customer expectations -Provide information and feedback to internal or external customers in a timely, accurate and appropriate manner, as required by defined project activities, ensuring that key messages are communicated effectively
Education & Experience
Bachelor's degree required, MS/MBA preferred.
Meet Some of Apple's Employees
Every Apple Store is designed to engage its local community, and no one understands this more than Consuela. She motivates her team to engage with customers in new and exciting ways.
Back to top